[TN-Butterflies] FOY for Crockett County

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 07:45:23 -0700 (PDT)

Crockett County is on the map!

5/17/09
Sachem (FOY-no photo)

The following are common species FOY's but were seen more than 30 days from the
first state FOY.
Eastern Tailed-blue (photo-BAMONA record)
Spicebush Swallowtail (FOY-no photo)
Orange Sulphur (FOY-no photo)
Cloudless Sulphur (FOY-no photo)

I'll send the official BAMONA submission later. The weather is beautiful for a
change which means I have tons of yard work to catch up on.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com

The FAQ can be found by logging in at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=tn-butterflies

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to:
kjchilds@xxxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe'
in the Subject field.