[TN-Butterflies] Re: Emails

  • From: Thomas Kienzle <thomaskienzle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:50:36 -0800 (PST)

Thomas and Debra Kienzle
Bartlett, TN

________________________________
From: Tanya Jordan <tanya_jordan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: TN Butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 2:17:12 AM
Subject: [TN-Butterflies] Emails

About a week and a half ago, my only computer crashed and I had to purchase a
new one a couple days ago.  Unfortunately, I lost everything:  emails, photos
(!!!), programs, everything.  Since a lot of my personal friends are signed up
on this list, I wanted to send out a plea for you to send me an email to
tanya_jordan@xxxxxxxxxxx so I can add you back to my address book.  Being the
administrator, I do have access to all the emails on the list, but
unfortunately, I had everyone saved as a name and I don't recognize anyone's
email address unless it includes your name.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks!

Tanya Jordan-Iles
Ooltewah, TN