[TN-Butterflies] Re: Duskywing IDs

  • From: chris kline <kline_at_pine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, featherbrain1223@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:08:28 -0700 (PDT)

Based on the underside spotting, I would lean toward Dreamy Duskywing on both,
although Ind 2 is missing the characteristic "elbow" on the forewing.  I trust
both of these bugs were especially small for duskys?

chris

Chris Kline
Sugar Grove, Ohio
Follow my 2011 Big Butterfly Year on Facebook at Butterfly Rider or at
http://butterflyrider.blogspot.com/