[TN-Butterflies] Re: Dion Skipper

  • From: Michael Smith <ms722@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: judyf@xxxxxxxxxx, tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

I took a shot of a skipper last Saturday at a local park in Hendersonville that
looks very similar to yours.  I'm still puzzled, but I figured the culprit was
either a very light male sachem or a "spotless" fiery skipper.  I would love
some more expert opinions as well, thanks.

Mike Smith,
Hendersonville