[TN-Butterflies] Dion Discussion

  • From: Douglas Downs <douglas_downs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:25:40 -0500

Julius,

Thanks so much for the excellent and detailed discussion of field marks for
Dion, Broad-winged, and Yehl.  These kinds of discussions are priceless for
those of us who are struggling to learn the fine points of skipper ID.  Let me
encourage you and others on this listserve to educate us with other such
discussions.  I, for one, plan to archive your posting for future reference.
Would be nice to have a collection of such postings (especially with clear pics
to illiustrate).  Would love to see a site someday in which you could find
multiple views and specific field marks for all the 'flies of Tennessee.  Just
a thought.

Many thanks again.

Doug Downs
Sparta, White County, TN