[TN-Butterflies] Dainty Sulphur (Greene Co., TN)

  • From: Alice Loftin / Don Miller <pandion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 13:41:59 -0400 (EDT)

June 9, 2012

Late this morning, I observed two Dainty Sulphurs at the Joachim Bible Refuge
Unit of Lick Creek Bottoms Wildlife Management Area in western Greene County.

This is a first for me for Greene County, and possibly a first record for the
county. The only other Dainty Sulphurs I have observed were along South Holston
Lake in Sullivan Co., TN in late fall many years ago.

Don Miller
Greeneville, Greene Co., TN