[TN-Butterflies] Re: Blandest butterfly this year

  • From: Bart Jones <bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <douglas_downs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <s137@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:23:47 -0500

I think Doug has it right, very worn Summer Azure.

Bart Jones

Memphis, Shelby County

From: douglas_downs@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: s137@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TN-Butterflies] Re: Blandest butterfly this year
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:22:06 -0500

Doug,

Faint markings and size (slightly larger than Eastern Tailed-Blue) suggest to
me a very worn Summer Azure.  However, I am hardly an expert on these things.
Would love to see some suggestions from others.

Doug Downs
Sparta, White County, TN