[TN-Butterflies] Re: BAMONA site improvements/changes...

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 05:45:16 -0700 (PDT)

I know this was brought up before and they had some very good reasons as to why
they didn't want records to be user modified, I just can't remember what they
were. I'll dig through old emails when I have the time and if I can find that
reply, I'll post the info.

 Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County