[TN-Butterflies] BAMONA for Grainger County, TN

  • From: Harold Howell <howellh2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 16:55:10 -0400

Steve,

The attached photo,
BFLYEHAbandedhairstreakLoafer'sRoostGraingerCoTN5Jun10HHowell01799.jpg,
was made my home, Loafer's Roost, 386 Burkhart Road, Rutledge, Grainger
County, TN, on 5 June 2010.  I have identified this photo as a Banded
Hairstreak.  The photographer was Harold Howell.

I am a bit late getting this one to you.  It has been a very busy month.

Best regards,

Harold Howell
Rutledge
Grainger County, TN