[TN-Butterflies] Adding to the confusion

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:11:51 -0700 (PDT)

I took these shots a little while ago of a Southern Cloudywing but one without
the white at the bends of the antennal clubs. I didn't use my flash just to
make
sure I didn't get any of those false white reflections that seem to show up
really well at that bend. I was able to get close and inspect the clubs so when
I didn't see any white, I went for the camera.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_5365.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_5353.jpg

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN