[TN-Bird] join ABA now!

  • From: Chris Sloan <chris.sloan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird Listserv <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:36:41 -0500

All-
I was going to write something about joining ABA and supporting NAB, but
Greg Jackson in Alabama said it better than I could, so I will just forward
his message below.  The one comment I'll add is that increasing membership
is crucial to the ability of the ABA to continue to exist, and a larger
membership base will ensure not only that future, but also the ability to
dramatically improve the current offerings and to do more in the
conservation arena as well.  If you are not a member, please sign up today.
Chris Sloan
Nashville, TN
http://www.chrissloanphotography.com