[tn-bird] Re: Whooping Cranes Over Tennessee

  • From: Robbie Hassler <drhass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:37:27 -0500

Cynthia--Cynthia-----You have just added 5 more years to my life that I
didn't know anything about!  I hope I was having fun where ever I was. :>)
The last time I looked at my birth certificate I found that I entered this
world on a cold day, Jan. 26, 1925.   Dave will be 83 by Oct. 10, but
celebrates his birthday on Sept.15, 1919.   We were both delivered by the
same Dr. in the same community where we now live.
I have been walking 2.4 miles in 55 minutes almost every day for 3 weeks (in
training)!  Not too bad for a 77 year old, but might take a little longer
when I reach 83!
Your penalty for announcing to the world we are 85 and 83 will be an entry
fee of $20.00 to the Walk-a-thon, as a sponsor!   We forgive you!!!!

Robbie and Dave