[TN-Bird] This Thursday, Dec. 19th

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 08:24:43 -0600

Come one come allŠ
  Please join us this Thursday, December 19th for our monthly meeting of the
Nashville Tennessee Ornithological Society.  We meet at 7:00 pm at Radnor
Lake Visitor¹s Center.
Chris Sloan will enthrall everyone with his presentation ³Adventures in
Papua New Guinea².  He and his wife Shannon enjoyed this once in a life time
adventure with the Birds of Paradise this past summer.  It¹s sure to a
wonderful program!   And we¹ll have cookies too!!
So join us for this wonderful program and Christmas celebration.

See you there!

<")
  ( \
  / |`  Cyndi Routledge
          Program Coordinator

"If you work hard, take  advantage of opportunities
 and above all never give up,  there is always a way!²
                                                             ~J. Goodall