[TN-Bird] Tennessee Birding Trails web site is LIVE!

  • From: Scott Somershoe <Scott.Somershoe@xxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:17:37 +0000

All,
I'm proud to announce the launch of our Tennessee Birding Trails web site!
This project has been a few years in the making and it's finally live!  This
project has been great a partnership between TWRA and TOS.  Many TOS members
helped me out over the last few years in a variety of ways to get the page to
where we are today.  The web site is simple and to the point, without a lot of
bells and whistles.  In only 2 clicks you can be reading a description about a
birding site.

You can search for places to go birding by region of the state, specific
species (the common targets in TN), species groups, or season.  And yes, there
are more sites to add and content to add, but it's time to go live and we'll
add/improve over time.

Tennessee Birding Trails:
http://tnbirdingtrail.org/

Many thanks to all that helped with the project!!

Enjoy and PLEASE SHARE.

Cheers,
Scott Somershoe

State Ornithologist