[TN-Bird] Standifer Gap Marsh 4/27/12

  • From: David Hollie <featherbrain1223@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 19:38:49 -0400

For those interested, I did manage to get some very out of focus pictures
of the Warbling Vireo. I attached one to my eBird checklist purely for
documentation purposes. Feel free to view it but be prepared for poor
quality! Unfortunately I missed the Yellow-headed Blackbird by ten minutes
(oh the life of a student!). I'm planning on trying again first thing in
the morning.
eBird checklist:  http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S10562250

On another note, I had a decent day birding in between classes at Southern
Adventist University (Hamilton County). I had 57 species, but the warbler
variety was quite poor compared to past days this spring. Today seemed to
be thrush day, with Veery, Swainson's, Gray-cheeked, and Wood.
eBird checklist:  http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S10562291

Good Birding!

--

David Hollie