[TN-Bird] Soddy Mountain (year to date totals)

  • From: JimmWilkerson@xxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 00:46:46 EDT

On 9-23 we had our second ever Mississippi Kite fly over the lookout.  I
think it phenomenal that three of our other dedicated watchers were the only
ones
present to see this bird!  Harold, will there be a third bird for you?  Your
dedicated too!!!

Yesterday we also had a three Peregrine Falcon day, three in the same day has
never happened before, which was a repeated feat today!

  Y - T - D  Totals                                        Broad-winged Hawks
Osprey                   9                                  Sun. 9-21
9
Bald Eagle              8  (4 Ad. / 4 Im.)                    9-22   Rained
out
No. Harrier              1                                          9-23
165
Sharp-shinned       15                                          9-24      458
Cooper's                 5                                          9-25
 915
Red-shouldered       4                                          9-26
203
Broad-winged     2905                                          9-27
39
Am. Kestrel           13
Merlin                      1                          Weekly Total
1789
Peregrine Falcon      7

Mississippi Kite        2
Unid. Accipiter          2