[TN-Bird] Re: Rufous Hummingbird Day 55

  • From: "thcumbie" <thcumbie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eyesew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:18:12 -0500

Virginia & Tommy,
I knew you would post...just knew it!!!!   I so want to continuing hearing
how Rufous Willie is doing and how long he dwells in this habitat which is
also your habitat and which is so right for him at this present time.  I
delight in hearing how you see this fragile looking smallest of birds, how
he is strong and healthy.

Your happiness with his presence filters right through the screen ...
Actually, I can feel your daily happiness and it comes through as a great
joy to me.  Your reports are a bright light on these cold winter days.  So
hope you do not become discouraged and stop reporting.  I so hope you
continue to help care for Rufous Willie and continue to brief us on his
daily life.  It is indeed a blessing to many... Thank you!  Thank you!!!

Blessings to you,
Tess Cumbie  Buladean, NC,  Mitchell County
Member of Herndon Chapter, Elizabethton, TN