[TN-Bird] Re: Roane County Cattle Egrets

  • From: "Steve Clendenen" <scgwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-BIRD" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 23:07:29 -0400

On Sept. 9, 2005, Boyd and Mary Jane Sharp, Gail Clendenen and I counted 282 Cattle Egrets and over 90 Double-crested Cormorants come into an island across from Ladds Landing to roost.
Exactly one year earlier, Boyd, Gail and I counted 233 Cattle Egrets and 75 D-C Cormorants come into that island.

Steve Clendenen
Farragut, Knox County

----- Original Message ----- From: <kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>