[TN-Bird] Request for assistance

  • From: "Aborn, David" <David-Aborn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 20:09:35 +0000

Passing this along on behalf of a graduate student in Ohio:

SEEKING FROZEN BLACKBIRD SPECIMENS, especially male and female representatives
of all extant members of the Quiscalus genus (grackles).  Roadkill or window
kills are fine for my purposes.  I am conducting some experiments on UV
reflectance in plumage and tissue.  I am seeking males & females of the
following species: Common Grackle,  Boat-tailed Grackle,  Great-tailed Grackle,
 Nicaraguan Grackle,   Greater Antillean Grackle,  Carib Grackle.  Please
contact CASEY TUCKER, Master's Student, Miami University, Dept. of Zoology,
Project Dragonfly, PO Box 241, 670 N. Jefferson, Utica, OH 43080 [EM:
tuckercasey@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tuckercasey@xxxxxxxxxxx> or
tuckercj@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tuckercj@xxxxxxxxxxx>, PH: 614-403-5263 (cell)].

David Aborn
Chattanooga, TN