[TN-Bird] Reelfoot Lake Christmas Bird Count

  • From: mgreene@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: dpitts@xxxxxxx, chris.sloan@xxxxxxxxxxx, sabin@xxxxxxxxx,stonex2j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, olcoot1@xxxxxxx, birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,magreene@xxxxxxxx, jaybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bsumara@xxxxxxxx,foehring@xxxxxxxxxxxx, kcleggett@xxxxxxx, samsdr@xxxxxxx,rlkoller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mikectodd@xxxxxx, manning@xxxxxxxxxx,Robert.P.Ford@xxxxxxx, rangerchristine@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:32:40 -0600

The 2002 Reelfoot Lake Christmas Bird Count will be held on Saturday,
December 14.  Our headquarters will once again be the Blue Basin Cove lodge
(formerly Backyard Birds).  Blue Basin Cove is located on the NW shore of
Reelfoot Lake between Gray's Camp and the Airpark Inn.

Some of us will be staying at Blue Basin Cove on Friday night before the
count and possibly on Saturday night after the count as well.  We usually
go out to eat as a group before the count on Friday night and usually after
the compilation on Saturday night as well.

If you usually participate we look forward to your participation again this
year.  If you've not done the count recently, come back, the count seems to
get better every year.  If you've never done the count, well, what are you
waiting for??

Come join us!!  Last year we recorded 114 species.  Good food, good folks,
and good birds, what more could you ask for?

E-mail me at one of the addresses below if you're interested or have any
questions.  Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,

Mark Greene
Trenton, TN
magreene@xxxxxxxx or mgreene@xxxxxxxxx