[TN-Bird] Rankin Bottoms Clean-up # 11 (or 12?)

  • From: michael sledjeski <mbsledjeski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 23:49:01 -0500

The Rankin Bottoms Project will be sponsoring a clean-up at Rankin Bottoms, in
Cocke County, on Saturday, Dec . 14.  It is always a "fun" thing to do and it's
a chance to spend time with boating and birding  friends. We will meet in the
vicinity of the Tipple, and  be there from 10 - 2 , weather permitting. Be
prepared for mud and bring work gloves.
We will provide, bags, snacks, and water, and "coffee and scones"  from East TN
Coffee Co., with help from Keep Cocke County Beautiful.
Like everyone else, we have been busy during these last two months, but we want
to keep the tradition going and give something back to Rankin Bottoms. So, in
spite of this very short notice, I hope you'll consider coming out to join us.
Please respond to  gibbenslj@xxxxxxxxx   or call 423 487 3161.
As always, there will  be an opportunity to do some birding on upper Douglas
Lake before and after the event.

Leslie Gibbens
Del Rio TN