[TN-Bird] "Preliminary report" Lesser Black Back Gull Cove Lake State Pk

  • From: moorephotography@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 18:53:39 +0000 (UTC)

Observed what I am 98% sure was a LESSER BLACK BACKED GULL this morning at Cove
Lake State Park standing on the ice in the company of Ring-Bill gulls as well
as in flight at Cove Lake State Park.Campbell County. I had other obligations,
thus no time to try and photograph.
There were a couple hundred gulls on the ice this morning.
Leaving now to try and find again and/or photograph.
Detail/ description later..
..
Nell Moore
Caryville, TN