[TN-Bird] Photos from NW MS (1/29/14)

  • From: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MISSBIRD <missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:58:45 -0800 (PST)

For those interested in some, well a lot actually, photos from my day in
northwestern MS, I have placed a couple of galleries on my Pbase site. I have
one gallery for the Short-eared Owl/Harrier show at Buck Island Rd, and another
for the rest of the day which is dominated by Sprague's Pipit shots. I included
a number of fairly distant Sprague's shots showing how well they blend in etc,
and then a number of full-frame shots from the cooperative sessions I had from
my car. A few other misc birds throw in as well.

The 2 galleries are the first ones in there http://www.pbase.com/mctodd/
Images should come up at the original size, which is where they will look the
best. The owl shots are a little noisy due to high ISO, but not too distracting.

Good Birding, and thanks again to all of those in MS with the updates on the
good birds of late.

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN
birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx