[TN-Bird] Lots of Male & Females Cedar Waxwings in Brockland Acres on New Year's Eve.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 14:11:38 -0500

Birders:( Lots of Males & Females Cedar Waxwings in Brockland Acres on New
Year's Eve )

Today this morning on New Year's Eve on Dec. 31, 2005 in the persimmon trees,
eating persimmons and drinking water from my birdbath in our backyard in
Brockland Acres in Hamblen County NorthEast of Morristown, I saw about 12 or
more Males & Females Cedar WaxWings plus they all had a solid yellow stripes on
there tail feathers plus there was about 6 Dark Eyed Juncos or "" Snowbirds ""
in our next door  neighbor's in there front yard under the Cedar or Pine Trees
eating insects.

Shane Adams
NorthEast of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813