[TN-Bird] Knoxville Sharp's Ridge Clean-up

  • From: amjwoody@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Tennessee Bird List <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 17:24:58 +0000 (UTC)

Title:          Sharp's Ridge Clean UP

Date:           Saturday April 7, 2012
Time:           9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location:               Sharp's Ridge
Notes:          Saturday, April 7, 9 a.m. Rain date is April 14, 9 a.m.
Sharp's Ridge Clean Up
Leaders: Tony King (865-988-6172) and Mark Campen
( 865-414-5593 (w); 865-406-6377(h); campen@xxxxxxxxx

Let's get the Ridge cleaned up for our Thursday morning walks and
the Public Walk to be held later in April. Our past efforts have made
a big difference in the appearance of one of our most accessible
birding sites. Meet at the overlook. See
http://www.cityofknoxville.org/parks/sharpsridge.asp for more information and
directions. Bring bags and gloves.
Come early and get some extra birding time in this spring.

Submitted by,
Alice Woody
Knoxville, TN