[TN-Bird] FOS Black-and-white Warbler

  • From: Carole Gobert <cpgobert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Bird List <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 19:08:06 -0400

I just spent a delightful hour and a half sitting on my back deck in west Knox
County (after sweeping most of the pollen off it) and was treated to a FOS
Black-and-White Warbler walking around the wild cherry tree next to the deck.
The Yellow-rumps are singing and confusing me.  At least 17 Turkey Vultures
circled overhead before flying north.  It was the first evening this season
that there were no gnats to drive me inside.
Carole Gobert, Knoxville