[TN-Bird] Re: Exciting TOS Winter Meeting Just Ahead

  • From: Robbie Hassler <drhass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:11:51 -0600

Wallace----This is the best idea TOS has ever had.  Opening up the meeting
to anyone who is even slightly interested in birds needed to have happened a
long time ago.  I hope that all the seasoned birders realize that the
"guests" are there to learn and will patiently and enthusiastically, explain
to them what they are seeing.  Besides being just plain rude, a
condescending attitude will turn away new birders quicker that anything.
Wish I could make there but---------.

Love,
Robbie Hassler