[TN-Bird] Re: Eurasion Wigeon present

  • From: Robert Ford <robert_p_ford@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 07:34:27 -0700

 Hey Bill - FYI, 20 plus years ago Eurasian wigeon showed up every couple
of years at Wheeler NWR in north Alabama on Tennessee River. Maybe another
question is "is there a fairly consistent pattern of them showing up on TN
River between Huntsville and Paris every couple of years?" . . . And as
Mike says, if we can find them.

Bob Ford
Haywood County, TN