[TN-Bird] Eagle Bend Hatchery

  • From: Brenda McMahan <tnsmokymts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:35:49 -0700 (PDT)

August 19, 2009
Eagle Bend Fish Hatchery
Clinton (Anderson Co), TN

After reading Carole Gobert's listing, we decided to check out the Hatchery
this morning.  We got there before 10:00 AM and left around noon.

In addition to the Semi-palmated Sandpipers and Green Herons, we saw 12-15
Black Terns, one Greater Yellowlegs and two Spotted Sandpipers.  We also saw a
Red individual among the many Rock Pigeons.  There were also Killdeer

We saw a total of 18 species while we were there.

Denny and Brenda McMahan
Knox County, TN