[TN-Bird] Re: Current list

  • From: "Andrew Salhany" <afsalhany@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:20:42 -0600

To clear up all possible misunderstanding I am going to post twice in =
one
day which I hope never too do again. Today 3/2/06, Ethridge TN was south =
of
Lawrenceburg TN in Lawrence county Tennessee. Were it will be tomorrow I
don't know, I hope in the same spot. The list I am keeping includes =
Rose's
pond and all the land within 1/2 mile of the pond. This may sound big =
but it
is that far to the nearest shrubs and trees were I can get brush birds, =
the
pond is in the middle of a large cord field and cant be seen from the =
road
were there are crops growing. Yes Black Necked Stilts are rare. There =
was
one record for the county before I started finding then at this pond. I =
went
there today and it was sunny and 70 degrees I saw one turkey vulture and =
pipit.

Andrew Salhany

Ethridge

TN=20