[TN-Bird] Chattanooga TOS meeting This Thursday Evening

  • From: "David " <rockyturf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 15:44:53 -0500

    The regular monthly meeting of the Chattanooga chapter of TOS will be held
tomorrow evening (Thursday, Feb. 12) at 7:00 PM at the Ascension Lutheran
Church, 720 South Germantown Rd. in Chattanooga.

    Tim Jeffers, Hugh Barger, Tommie Rogers, Phil Thach, Bret Douglas and Barry
Spruce all have pictures of birds taken in 2014. This has been a popular
program for the past several years. I am sure you will enjoy it.

I can send directions to anyone needing them.

See you tomorrow evening,

David Stone

Program Chairman