[TN-Bird] 12/24 Hooded Crane (Photos and Thanks)

  • From: "jwdjwd67@xxxxxxx" <jwdjwd67@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird<tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 11:48:19 -0500

Amy and I want to thank everyone for being so helpful and providing us with information about finding the Hooded Crane. At 7 am in the dark after a 12 hour drive it was a huge relief to be able to know we were in the "right place". We had wonderful looks at the bird and posted some digiscoped shots (including one of the Whooping Crane we were happy to see) at our flickr page linked below. Thanks again.

Regards, jeff

Downingtown, PA

Checkout our bird photos at the link below: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/

"Birding Like I Have Six Months To Live"