[tmp] thanks Laz

  • From: maureen McEntee <mauron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:45:59 -0500

Hi Laz, I want to thankyou for a wonderful product, i bought mine on labor day, we had quite a discussion on a certain player that shall remain nameless. But, i must say, this sanza clip zip is awesome, and your tutorials are the best thing since sliced bread, as is this player. The first thing i do in the morning is turn it on and listen to my tunes or audio books. Thanks for all the hard work you do, and for giving us such a wonderful product. Happy thanksgiving. p.s they'd have to pry this mp3 player out of my dead fingers. Lol. Have a wonderful holiday