[tmp] Re: test

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 12:53:06 -0500

ok i think we've established that the list is working. <grin>

At 12:33 PM 1/7/2015, you wrote:
I see it.

When the Dam Breaks
<http://www.thewesternstar.com/Living/2013-06-09/article-3272214/When-the-dam-breaks/1>http://www.thewesternstar.com/Living/2013-06-09/article-3272214/When-the-dam-breaks/1

(The Voices Within, Reflections of A Different Mind.
UPC 9781481716468

This is a story of love, heartache, disappointments, God, relationships
and family. Everything bundled into one.
A real and true life story of struggles, pain and coping with mental illness. With a recurring theme of the affects and aftermath of being verbally and emotionally abused. The book speaks out about the consequences and the impact abuse can have on one s life. With a quest to find
true love in this harsh and often cruel world.