[tmp] Re: Debut question or maybe tip of knowing book's length?

  • From: "Jo& Gary" <frogfam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:46:31 +1300

Hi, on my Clip plus, I can check roughly how far through an audio file I am when I look in the Recent bookmark folder. It says how many minutes you are through. This is ok if the book you are reading is one large audio file but you need to find out it's total length before you can work out how far through you are.

If the book is made up of many audio files it is easy.

Say, for example, your book has 20 audio files, when you open up your Recent bookmark folder it will say you are so many minutes through track 5 so you can estimate that you are a quarter of the way through the book.

Cheers
Jo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laz" <accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>