[TIPSdiscussion] Thanks for another Great Season

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 10:13:58 -0400

Hi All

Thank you for joining Anne and I each week on TIPSnet. Check out our new
Guest Book page on TIPSnet.org.

In summary, we talked to a lot of great people in Ham Radio - Terry
Fletcher, WA0ITP, Mike Kalter W8CI, K5KUB, Rich Mossesen W2VU and
countless more throughout the season.

Thanks to our TIPS Answer Man Tad KT1NG for helping with techy question
keeping people connected and running our Electronics 101 course.

Thanks to the repeater and conference owners, control ops and trustees
for making this all gel each week, special thanks to stalwarts -
K1SOX/SPARC for undivided help for so many years not only our RF
connection but their connection with our Echo/IRLP Hub the New-Eng
Conference/reflector; Vk2RNC-R The Hunter Radio Group, N2OBS-L, SCMARG
and KI4GGH. Thank you to our new friends the DODROPIN conference whop
bring so many to us each week. Lastly to our international individual
stations like GM3DTH and GM4VUL in the wee hours.

Takes a lot to put it all together I know we forgot someone but a hearty
thanks to all. We plan on restarting on September 8 on the same outlets.
We will keep you posted here and on www.tipsnet.org .

73,

Anne West K1STM TIPSnet Net Manager
John West N1IWT TIPSnet Program & Publicity Manager
www.tipsnet.org
Email: tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fostering International Friendship Through Amateur Radio ©

TIPSnet meets every Tuesday from 7pm - 8pm local time (EST) / 2300z on
several repeaters throughout New England, including our hub the SPARC
Repeater System, West haven and Durham, CT. Multiple repeaters are
linked  Nationally  and Internationally via VoIP on the New England
Gateway – EchoLink Conference *NEW-ENG* (node # 9123) and IRLP Reflector
912, Channel 3 (node # 9123).  Live streaming audio is available on the
web at http://new-eng.com
TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!