[TIPSdiscussion] TIPStopic PART 2 NTS 101

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 12:04:56 -0500

Just a quick note  to HANDIHAM conference listeners

Net listeners who normally listen via the *HANDIHAM* server, please
listen and contribute on the *MN_CONF* Node 64260, or on our home, the
*NEW-ENG2* Node 9127 o r via IRLP at the  New England Reflector 912
Channel 7  Audio feed only http://new-eng.com

Thanks

73

Anne West K1STM TIPSnet Net Manager
John West N1IWT TIPSnet Program & Publicity Manager
www.tipsnet.org
Email: tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fostering International Friendship Through Amateur Radio ©

TIPSnet meets every Tuesday 7:30pm to 8:30pm local time (EST)
0030z-0130z on several RF linked repeaters throughout New England,
including the *SPARC* system, our RF HUB in West Haven, CT connection is
via the 147.505/146.505 repeater with input (-1 Mhz PL 77.0)  National
and International connections are welcome via the New England Gateway –
EchoLink Conference *NEW-ENG2* (node # 9127) and IRLP *New England
Reflector* 912, Channel 7 (node # 9127), also the *DODROPIN* Conference
server Node # 355800 and *MN_CONF* node #64260. Streaming audio
available at http://new-eng.com

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!