[TIPSdiscussion] TIPStopic Computer Viruses, Spyware, WOrms and Malware Malcontents

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 23:23:26 -0500

Hi All,
This weeks feature is the computer which is normally a great help until
the gremlins bite. We've all had them now what do we do to get rid of them.

Tad will take the subject to heart this we we cried help more than once
and 9 little buggers later we are safe for a day or 2 more...

Give a listen.

73

John and Anne

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!