[TIPSdiscussion] Re: TIPSnet Podcast online

  • From: Chris Johns <ki4ggh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, n1iwt@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 20:15:29 -0800 (PST)

John,

Guess I should make it more clear.

The Opp Police used the Ham Radio Antenna and Coax.

They did not re-program any radios.

Just a simple coax change. They were both on the same tower.

The Ham Radio Club does get free use of the tower and no power bill. So loosing
the use of the Ham Repeater for a few days  vs Public Safety was a small cost.

Snow headed your way Friday.

73's
Chris
KI4GGH