[TIPSdiscussion] Space weather

  • From: "Anne, K1STM" <k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:10:03 -0400

Ah!  Space weather.  Very interesting topic and it looks like we are in for
some difficulties.  It's a good topic to open our fall season.

This evening is our last TIPSnet for the summer.  Please join us for an
informative program.

Anne, K1STM
TIPSnet Manager

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!