[TIPSdiscussion] Now a Easy way to get connectors on your coax

  • From: Chris Johns <ki4ggh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TipsNet <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:21:36 -0700 (PDT)

I just purchased a Coax Stripper from DX Engineering

Let me tell You it works as shown. Clean Cuts. No more fighting with the braid.
I purchased the stripper that works on RG 213, RG-8, 9913F7 and LMR 400.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcEaUD8erP4

73's
Chris
KI4GGH

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!