[TIPSdiscussion] My Health

  • From: "KT1NG-TIPS" <kt1ng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:24:00 -0400

I would like thank all of you for your support this year. My heart is doing
well.I look foward to being the Answer Man once again.I will try to provide
other radio & electronics info.
Thankyou all again.
Tad
KT1NG
TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!