[TIPSdiscussion] Memorial Day 2009 - Reflections

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:18:22 -0400

In the US today we celebrate or better termed remember and honor our war
dead of all wars and honor each and everyone who has served the world over.

Salute all Salute!!

God Speed

The TIPSnet team - Anne Tad and John Salute you All for your service!!
TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!