[TIPSdiscussion] Haiti Earthquake News

  • From: Chris Johns <ki4ggh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:42:29 -0800 (PST)

Click on the audio link.

73's
Chris
KI4GGH

--- On Fri, 1/15/10, Dave - KB4ET <kb4et@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Dave - KB4ET <kb4et@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [SARC] Haiti Earthquake News
To: sarc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 15, 2010, 8:23 AM

>                          Haiti Earthquake News
>
>Yesterday HH2JR, Jean, in Port au Prince, Haiti was QRV on 20 meters
>SSB making phone patches with W3ZU, Fred.  They started out on 14300
>and then moved to 14313.  K3VR, Brian, made a recording which can be
>heard at
>http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/12397727/1885578730/name/Haiti.mp3. ; There
>are some very dramatic details and you can hear the emotion in Jean's
>voice, especially at the end of the recording.

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!