[TIPSdiscussion] [Fwd: Fw: North Haven CT Hamfest this Saturday]

  • From: John N1IWT <n1iwt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 19:15:59 -0400

FYI,

Here is the Yankee hamfest info sheet.... for this weekend July 25

Also the CONNARES discussion group is down for server and software
upgrades it is supposed to be back up by the end of this week.

Anne West K1STM TIPSnet Net Manager
John West N1IWT TIPSnet Program & Publicity Manager
www.tipsnet.org
Email: tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fostering International Friendship Through Amateur Radio ©

NOTE OUR NEW TIME FOR THE FALL BEGINNING SEPT 8TH --

TIPSnet meets every Tuesday starting September 8th from 7:30pm - 8:30pm
local time (EST) / 2330z on several repeaters throughout New England,
including our hub the SPARC Repeater System, West haven and Durham, CT.
Multiple repeaters are linked  Nationally  and Internationally via VoIP
on the New England Gateway -- EchoLink Conference *NEW-ENG* (node # 9123)
and IRLP Reflector 912, Channel 3 (node # 9123).  Live streaming audio
is available on the web at http://new-eng.com