[TIPSdiscussion] A Happy 4th

  • From: John and Anne <tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TIPSdiscussion <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 13:43:04 -0400

To all who have supported TIPSnet through the years

The TIPSnet crew wishes all a Happy 4th of July, a day for reflection
and celebration on the beginning of a nation.

Uphold your various personal and public celebrations this day.

Salute America - God Bless the USA

73,

Anne West K1STM TIPSnet Net Manager
John West N1IWT TIPSnet Program & Publicity Manager
www.tipsnet.org
Email: tipsnet@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fostering International Friendship Through Amateur Radio ©

NOTE OUR NEW TIME FOR THE FALL BEGINNING SEPT 8TH --

TIPSnet meets every Tuesday starting September 8th from 7:30pm - 8:30pm
local time (EST) / 2330z on several repeaters throughout New England,
including our hub the SPARC Repeater System, West haven and Durham, CT.
Multiple repeaters are linked  Nationally  and Internationally via VoIP
on the New England Gateway – EchoLink Conference *NEW-ENG* (node # 9123)
and IRLP Reflector 912, Channel 3 (node # 9123).  Live streaming audio
is available on the web at http://new-eng.com
TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!