[thunder] clearing up everyone's confusion

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thunder Email List" <thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:44:20 -0400

Below is the orriginal message I was trying to post to this list.
Hope this clears up any confusion anyone was having. The reason that
"subscribe" is in quotes is to make sure that whatever recieves commands to
do various things like "subscribe" won't think that I am trying to
resubscribe to this list.