[thunder] We already have a moddrator.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 13:45:31 +0100

Hello As the subject says,

But thanks for your interest the new owner of the list is Surge I hope I
have spelled it correct if not sorry.

I am sure he will make a better mod than I did and I have to say it's
good to see someone who is interested in adding scripts for thunder.

I no Alistair has now given thunder a scripting tool and I hope it gets
put threw its paces. I am sure the new owner would consider you as an
admin I will still monitor the list but I am glad to get shot of it to
be honest as I have other things  going at the moment and am not the
best person to run the list.
--
All The Best
Kevin Cussick