[thunder] Re: Thunder installed

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:28:31 -0400

No. Thunder cooexists peacefully with whatever other access
technology you might be using. It does not have or use any video
hooks that might interfere with another screenreader. I have Thunder
and NonVisual Desktop Access installed together with JAWS on my
system and not having any problems.

hth

Doris

At 07:23 PM 3/20/2007 +0000, you wrote:

>Hello Kevin
>If I install Thunder and then wish to switch to another screenreader do I
>have to unstall it completely?
>Regards
>Rinaldo.
>
>--
>Thunder Screen Reader e-mail list.
>To find out more about Thunder Screen Reader: <http://www.screenreader.net/>
>To unscubscribe from the list, click on the link below:-
>

>--
11:49 AM