[thunder] AT and custom settings

  • From: "Julie Schiller" <Julie.Schiller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 18:13:43 +0100

Hello Thunder Users,
The BBC is striving to create usable and accessible products to share
its programmes and content with everyone. In an effort to bring new
technologies to our sites and ensure a pleasant user experience we're
considering introducing microformats.

We are looking to the AT user communities to gain feedback on how you
configure your AT to expand abbrevations such as those shown here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/programmes/schedules/london
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00b7zcf/comingup

Lastly, I want to welcome your thoughts on whether microformats are good
or bad for the AT user community. Thank you for your time and I look
forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,
Julie Schiller
UX&D

BBC Future Media & Technology
BC5 A3, Broadcast Centre:
201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TQ

T:      0208 008 4381 (Ext 0284381)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.

Thunder Screen Reader e-mail list.
To find out more about Thunder Screen Reader:-
<http://www.screenreader.net/>
To unscubscribe from the list, click on the link below:-